Australia's national vocational education and training (VET) system offers high quality training across a range of industries to ensure students have the work-ready skills and qualifications that meet the needs of Australian industry.
Training packages specify the skills and knowledge required to reflect nationally consistent qualifications to perform effectively in particular occupations.
Key documentation relating to national training packages are:
- The Standards for Training Packages 2012
- The Training Package Products Policy
- The Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and associated templates.
- Training Product Development Program Guidelines
The following templates support development of industry training packages. For more information on each template, please see The Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy document.
- Industry Proposal
- IRC Skills Forecast and Proposed Schedule of Work
- Case for Change
- Editorial Report
- Equity Report
- Quality Report
- Case for Endorsement
All current training packages can be found below which link to the national register (training.gov.au) for the latest information on training package updates and new releases.
For updates about recent approvals of training package updates by the AISC visit our communiques page here.