All Cases for Endorsement submitted to the AISC for approval must include a Quality Report prepared by a member of the independent Quality Assurance Panel.
The Quality Report provides an assessment of whether the proposed training package components meet the requirements set out in the Standards for Training Packages 2012, the Training Package Products Policy and the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy.
Panel members were selected through a merit-based open tender process. Panel members provide their services to Skills Service Organisations.
Quality Assurance Panel Members (as at July 2017)
- Andrea Bateman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna Henderson: email@example.com
- Bernadette Delaney: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carol Saville: email@example.com
- Celeste Howden: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cherrie Hawke: email@example.com
- James Frayne: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jana Scomazzon: email@example.com
- Jenni Oldfield: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kerry Jennings: email@example.com
- Lesley Shaw: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lina Robinson: email@example.com
- Mairead Dempsey: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maree Thorne: email@example.com
- Nicola Burridge: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patricia Gamper: email@example.com
- Sally Tansley: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Hamilton: email@example.com
- Terence Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tina Berghella: email@example.com