SSOs support Industry Reference Committees (IRCs) in their work to develop and review training packages.
SSOs are the best point of contact to provide feedback and communicate with IRC members.
Skills IQ supports the following IRCs:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Worker
- Ambulance and Paramedic
- Children’s Education and Care
- Client Services
- Community Sector and Development
- Complementary and Alternative Health
- Direct Client Care and Support
- Enrolled Nursing
- First Aid
- Local Government
- Personal Services
- Public Sector
- Sport and Recreation
- Technicians Support Services
- Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
- Wholesale, Retail
For more information about Skills IQ visit their website.