SSOs support Industry Reference Committees (IRCs) in their work to develop and review training packages.
SSOs are the best point of contact to provide feedback and communicate with IRC members.
Skills Impact supports the following IRCs:
- Agriculture and Production Horticulture
- Amenity Horticulture, Landscaping and Conservation & Land Management
- Animal Care and Management
- Aquaculture and Wild Catch
- Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical
- Forest Management and Harvesting
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Pulp and Paper Manufacturing
- Timber and Wood Processing
Timber Building Solutions
For more information about Skills Impact visit their website.