SSOs support Industry Reference Committees (IRCs) in their work to develop and review training packages.
SSOs are the best point of contact to provide feedback and communicate with IRC members.
PwC’s Skills for Australia supports the following IRCs:
- Automotive Allied Industry
- Automotive Light Vehicle
- Automotive Heavy Vehicle
- Automotive Vehicle Body Repair
- Automotive Strategic Industry
- Business Services
- Civil Construction (Infrastructure)
- Coal Mining
- Culture and Related Industries
- Financial Services
- Information and Communications Technology
- Naval Shipbuilding
- Printing and Graphic Arts
For further information about PwC’s Skills for Australia, visit their website.